Wedding invitations can all look the same after a while. Is your wedding unique? Do you want your wedding invitation to stand out? Here are 4 unique and frugal ways to make a unique wedding invitation.
- Make a snazzy wedding invitation online or design one yourself on your computer.
- Once you have it ready, put the file on a USB key and head to your local Staples.
- Choose a cardboard-like thick paper to print out your invitations on.
- Then, with fine scissors, cut it up into puzzle pieces.
- Put in an envelope and send if off to your first guest.
Google how to make a wedding invitation fan and find an idea that suits you. These are cute, unique ways to provide an invitation as well as a cooling method for a hot summer wedding.
Big fan of movies? Get a unique wedding invitation printed in a unique fashion. Highlight your love of movies by providing a movie ticket-like invitation.
Have a game-friendly wedding? Make this unique Twister-inspiring invitation. No matter where the arrow lands, provide a piece of information about the wedding; the address, time, date, dress code, location, and more. You can also create one for the menu options at the wedding.
Make these fun and frugal wedding invitations as well as save-the-date notes. Make sure they match! Incorporate them with your wedding theme colors and it’ll be perfect!