Don’t have the funds to buy an expensive wedding garter? Do you still want one, but at a bargain? Why don’t you make one yourself?
- Stretchy, lace ribbon
- Rhinestone appliqué ($6 and up at shinetrim.com)
- Needle and thread
- Hot fix rhinestones and rhinestone setter or iron (optional)
- Cut the Lace. Make sure the lace you buy is stretchy so it won’t fall down your leg.
- Sew. Find the center point of the lace.
- Add Rhinestones (Optional) Arrange the hot fix rhinestones around the appliqué.
- Finish Up. Turn the lace inside out and sew together.