Are you looking for a cheap and simple winter wedding backdrop that’s also elegant? Are you having trouble finding a unique idea? Here is one we’d like to run by you.
- White thread or plastic string from craft stores (used to make beaded bracelets)
- Sewing needle
- Paint-safe tape
- A stool
- Just use a sewing needle and attach a plastic string or white thread into the loop in the needle, and tie it off so that it’s secure.
- Unroll the thread as long as you would like the backdrop to be, and then cut it.
- Tie a knot at the bottom of the string to keep the marshmallows from sinking.
- Puncture a marshmallow in the middle and pull the string through.
- Tie a knot on the string next to the marshmallow.
- Repeat steps 3-5 until you have the desired amount of marshmallows on one thread.
- Rip off a piece of paint-safe tape and stick it onto the end of the thread of the backdrop.
- Step onto the stool and tape the thread to the ceiling.
- Do this until you have the desired area covered with the backdrop.