Are you looking for a cheap and simple winter wedding backdrop that’s also elegant? Are you having trouble finding a unique idea? Here is one we’d like to run by you.
- White thread or plastic string from craft stores (used to make beaded bracelets)
- Sewing needle
- Paint-safe tape
- A stool
- Just use a sewing needle and attach a plastic string or white thread into the loop in the needle, and tie it off so that it’s secure.
- Unroll the thread as long as you would like the backdrop to be, and then cut it.
- Tie a knot at the bottom of the string to keep the marshmallows from sinking.
- Puncture a marshmallow in the middle and pull the string through.
- Tie a knot on the string next to the marshmallow.
- Repeat steps 3-5 until you have the desired amount of marshmallows on one thread.
- Rip off a piece of paint-safe tape and stick it onto the end of the thread of the backdrop.
- Step onto the stool and tape the thread to the ceiling.
- Do this until you have the desired area covered with the backdrop.
Reception wedding DIY centerpiece idea.
- Floating candles
- Flower petals, preferrably roses
- Clear vase or bowl of your choice
- Floating candle holders (optional)
- Take a glass bowl or vase and fill it with water.
- Put in floating candles, maybe inside a floating glass candle holder.
- Sprinkle some flower petals
- Light the candles with the lighter
- Place in the center of the reception table and voila!
$2000 Wedding Budget
How to have a wedding for only $2000. On a strict budget? This is the way to go!
Are you having trouble breaking down your budget? Unsure on how much to spend on what? Here is the way you can get the help you need to make this wedding a reality!
$2000 Wedding Budget Breakdown
Is your budget just under $2000? Are you unsure how you can have a charming, memorable wedding with that price? I’ve got the perfect link for you!
Wedding Under $2000
What was your wedding budget, and how did you pull off your wedding?
Place a clear bowl on top of a plate. Fill with water. Add a couple of roses inside the bowl to float, or a rose and another flower. Add smaller flowers, or flower petals, around the bowl onto the plate. If you want to add another little spruce of detail, tie a ribbon of silk or lace around the bowl. Very easy centerpiece for a wedding reception, an engagement party or a bridal shower!
75 Money-Saving Tips for your Wedding
Here are some great money-saving tips for your wedding! All 75 tips are very helpful! Also, remember this tip: If you absolutely MUST have certain aspects of your wedding, like a live band and a cake, splurge on those areas and the others, like decorations, go cheap. That way, you get your must-haves and save on the less important things!