Looking for an easy-to-do but pretty-to-look-at centerpiece? Look no further! Here lies a centerpiece that radiates winter wonderland, but also the warmth of a hearth fire.
- 4 candles of different shapes and sizes
- A plastic plate
- Enough pine cones to encircle the candles
- Spray paint
- Buy plastic plates in the color of your choice, or spray-paint them in the desired color. Let dry.
- Place the four candles in the center of the plate
- Gather the needed pine cones and spray-paint them. Allow to air-dry.
- Surround the cndles with the painted pine cones.
- Light the candles
- Place the centerpiece in the center of the reception table
And there you have it! Four candles in different sizes on a plate, spray-painted pinecones as a wedding reception table centerpiece.
Click the photo for the image source.